Havana in 1958 is a place of pleasure for many, but others are not happy under the rule of dictator Fulgencio Batista. As the revolutionary forces of Fidel Castro and Ernesto "Che" Guevara prepare to move on the city, Fico Fellove (Andy Garcia) owner of the city's classiest music nightclub, El Tropico, struggles to hold together his family and the love of a woman (Inés Sastre). Observing all is the Comedian/Writer (Bill Murray), an expatriate American who sees his friend Fico being drawn into events as the revolution changes everything. Through Fico watches a culture vanish and a people transformed, it is his love of Cuban music that keeps his memories alive. Written by Cuban novelist Guillermo Cabrera Infante.
- Extended Making of The Lost City
- Deleted Scenes with Commentary
- Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Notes from Cast and Crew
- Bill Murray - "The Last Day"
- Audio Commentary by Director Andy Garcia, Actor Nestor Carbonell and Production Designer Waldemar Kalinowski